TechBeavers

TechBeavers » Hardware

TechBeavers » Software

TechBeavers » Social & Academics

Saturday, August 29, 2009

[Tech News] Preliminary Review on Mac's new OS - Snow Leopard





 Core Innovation? Well that's debated rather...... softly?



Ever since this year's WWDC (Worldwide Developer Conference) to pre-order on Amazon and till the actual release of Mac OS X Snow Leopard I have been following reactions across the net about Macintosh's new operating system - Snow Leopard. To be honest with you there are some mixed reviews. Does it really deserve the spot of OS 10.6, or is it more like an update, or service pack like Windows? On Technorati I came across this blog by....I don't know the author's name but check out his/her post on gregplantsada.Is-A-Geek.com, the author thinks its not much improvement from OS Leopard and like rest of the reactions/reviews I cam across, they all love Mac OS X Leopard and still recommends the upgrade of $29 (If you are qualified). The difference is how much, super jazzed or just whatever...

Well I personally liked it very much because I am Chinese and I AM Super jazzed of its new trackpad/writingpad compatibility on my Macbook Pro, and its 64bit really brought out some raw power with my 6GB ram. (Finally I opened that  memory packaging...)

I am still playing through my new install and try out features that I don't know how to use....

View blog reactions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger